Tourism Innovation Seasonal
& Part-time Team Member Referral Program
The Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch are always looking for great team members, and we know many of you already knew someone here or someone suggested that you apply. We are asking you to do the same for a friend or family member!
EARN UP TO A $250 REFERRAL BONUS*
If you know someone you want to refer for employment with BSD, we would like to hear from you. If that person is hired and successfully completes their first 30 days of employment you will receive $125; and an additional $125 after 150 days if the referred team member remains employed with a positive attendance point balance.
Positions eligible for the Referral Program will include:
The Gateway Arch
- Tour Guide
- Ticket Sales Agent
- Call Center Agent
- Riverboat Captain
- All current BSD team members are eligible to refer applicants.
- The referral you make must be for a current seasonal or part-time job opening in Tourism Innovation. This information is available at https://jobs.jobvite.com/bistatedev/jobs/viewall
- The referral must be for an external candidate who is hired as a seasonal or part-time team member for the Tourism Innovation Division. Former team members of BSD are not eligible candidates for the referral program.
- For you to be eligible for an award, the candidate must put your name on their application as their referral source.
- Only candidates who meet the qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Bi-State Development policies and procedures. Not all referrals will be selected for employment. All applicants, whether they are referred or not will be evaluated for employment fairly, based on their qualifications.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- To qualify for the first $125 referral payment, you must remain on the active payroll, and the person you referred must have completed the probationary period for their position with BSD.
- To qualify for the second $125 referral payment, you must remain on the active payroll, and the person you referred must have a positive attendance points balance at BSD. (Military leave will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as it pertains to the attendance requirements of the referral program).
- To refer someone you know for a job opening, please complete the form below. The candidate must put your name on their application as their referral source as well. Incomplete Team Member Referral Forms and application packets will not be considered.
- You are eligible for a referral award only when you refer external candidates.
- If the candidate you refer is hired, and you are on the active payroll, you will receive a referral award of $125 after the new employee has completed their first 30 days of employment for their position and an additional $125 after 150 days should you and the referred still be on the active payroll and the referred team member not have negative attendance point balance, be in good standing, and not on any kind of disciplinary action. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make per year.
- Only one referral award can be given per candidate. Only the first person to make the referral will beeligible for the reward if the candidate is hired.