Arch & Riverboats Referral Bonus
When you hear or read about a current job opening, just refer someone who you are convinced would make a great team member. Complete the Tourism Innovation Employee Referral Form available here.
Work at one of the most iconic landmarks in the world – the Gateway Arch – and show off your St. Louis pride every day! Open positions on-site at the Arch include tour guides and ticket sales agents, as well as managerial positions such as the Arch Director of Operations. The Riverboats at the Gateway Arch, located below the Arch on the St. Louis Riverfront, are also hiring servers, bartenders, cashiers and much more for the 2022 cruise season.
Interested applicants should visit gatewayarchjobs.com for a full listing of openings and application details at the Arch and riverboats, and to apply.
Positions at the Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch include but are not limited to:
- Tour Guides and Ticket Sales Agents (Gateway Arch)
- Call Center Agents (Gateway Arch)
- Director of Operations (Gateway Arch)
- Servers, Bartenders and Cashiers (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
- Deckhands and Galley Workers (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
- Riverboat Captain (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
- Line Cook and Kitchen Supervisor (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
New BSD employees are eligible for a $500 hiring incentive! To qualify, employee must be on time for all shifts and maintain 15.5 hours per week. Employees receive $150 on first and second paychecks and $200 on their third paycheck (payment dates may vary depending on start date).