Employee Benefits Resource Center
Absence Management (FMLA)
Thank you for visiting Absence Management at Bi-State Development. We have made available a few of the more common Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) application request packets for our employees’ convenience. We ask that this method to obtain the necessary paperwork is to be used only in those situations where it is not possible to follow the usual process in contacting Absence Management during their normal work hours.
Please understand that obtaining an application through this website still requires the employee to contact Absence Management within 5-days of the start of the unforeseeable event that caused the need for the application. Failure to notify Absence Management within the 5-day notification period will be deemed as an invalid request and provide no federal protection.
Feel free to contact the Absence Management Department at 314-982-1597 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with questions or to request a leave through the normal process.
- Employee Serious Health Condition Request Packet
- Family Member Serious Health Condition Request Packet
- Call-In Instructions for Reporting FMLA (QQuest)
- Expectations, Obligations, & Consequences when Utilizing Leave
- Key Points for Taking Leave
- Department of Labor Rights and Responsibilities
- ATU Local 788 & Local 2 and 309 IBEW FMLA Policy
- Salaried Personnel FMLA Policy
- Tourism Innovations FMLA Policy