News & Info
The documents contained in this section of the Bi-State Development website contain a Dated Date and speak only as of that Dated Date. Readers are cautioned not to assume that any information has been updated beyond the Dated Date unless a document expressly states that it constitutes an update of a specific portion of a document. Bi-State Development expressly disclaims any duty to provide an update of any document contained in this section.
The documents contained in this section make “forward looking statements” by using forward-looking words such as “may,” “will,” “should,” “expects,” “believes,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” or others. You are cautioned that forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from the projected results. Those risks and uncertainties include general economic and business conditions, receipt of funding grants, and various other factors which are beyond our control.
Because we cannot predict all factors that may affect future decisions, actions, events, or financial circumstances, what actually happens may be different from what we include in forward-looking statements.
By continuing through this section, you acknowledge your review and understanding of the warnings above.
Bi-State Development Annual Reports
Comprehensive Annual Finance Reports
Current Supplemental Disclosure Statements
Bi-State Development has engaged DAC as its Investment Relations Provider. To view Bi-State Development’s secondary market disclosure information:
- Go to dacbond.com
- Click on Register to select your personal username and password.
- Your username and password will be activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided on the home page.
- At the “Obligor Index,” select “B” and select “Bi-State Development Agency of the Missouri-Illinois Metropolitan District.”
- You will see Metro’s bond portfolio of issues.
- Click on the issue to view information options.